Saturday, February 11, 2012

Week One FINISHED!!!!

I just finished Day 6 of the Shred so that officially completes week one for me!!!!!  I'm so excited!  That means I get tomorrow off and start up again on Monday.

Six days down means only 24 more days.  Six days down means only four more days until level two.  One week down means only four more weeks to go!  Did I mention I'm excited????

I'm definitely noticing some changes.  My arms feel a bit more toned and my tummy can suck in just a bit more.  Mostly I'm noticing the workouts getting easier.  I'm still sweating up a storm, but I don't feel like I'm going to die!

My other exciting news;  My mom dug out her juicer for me to try!!!!!  After hearing Angie's AMAZING stories about juicing I'm going to give it a try!  I'm so excited for next week!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

EXCELLENT job Grace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled for you!! I am also looking VERY forward to kicking it back into high gear next with exercise!!!!!!

I am so excited for you that you get to juice!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!! I am hooked on it!!!!!

~Denise said...

Are you doing Jillian's 30 day shred? I have that DVD. I was doing it before I got pregnant...and boy it did kick my butt for awhile!! I would need to work back into that... LOL

Can't wait to hear how you like jucing and what results you see with it....

Cheymelah said...

Yippie Grace!!! Great job!!!! I still havent got my video but I have been exercising everyday. When I get it I will be starting with the 2nd level with you. Keep up the good work just wait and see how you feel after next week!