Thursday, February 9, 2012

Checking In!!!

Things have been going pretty well so far.  I'm off to get in Day 4 of the Shred as soon as I get off here.  I almost didn't get it in yesterday, but squeaked it in right before bed.  Heather said I will feel so strong after doing this and I hope she is right!  Right now I just feel sooooooo sore!!!

The weather here has taken a dramatic turn for the worse so I'm going to excuse myself from the outdoor walks this week.  I pretty much have to take the kiddos with me and I'm not wanting to take them out in this weather.

No dancing so far, but still planning on it!

Green tea has been hit and miss.  I've had it two days and missed two days.

I feel like I'm on the upswing of a kind of wearisome time.  With emotional trials and two weeks of sickness mostly behind, I'm getting fired up in many ways!  I've already attacked a couple of areas of the house that really needed some attention.

You ladies inspire me in so many areas of life.  I think of you and pray for you all through the day!

1 comment:

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Good to hear how you are doing! Keep pressing on, I know how challenging it can be. (((hugs)))