Monday, February 13, 2012

A New Week

Sooooo, this morning the scale said 165.6 which I was a little disappointed about considering I got ALL of my exercising in last week.  I'm super excited about this upcoming week though so I wont let it get me down!

My mom got me her juicer so yesterday and today I've had carrot, celery, kale and apple juice for breakfast.  I'm amazed at how much I actually like it.  I can't say I love it, but I don't hate it like I thought I would!  My plan is to juice for breakfast every day except for tomorrow ( Valentine's Day!! YIPPEE!!!) and I'm going to take off one weekend morning.  Usually our big breakfast together is on Sunday, but sometimes my husband has a meeting so we move it to Saturday.

I finished Day 7 today so only 23 days to go!!!

4 comments:

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Good for you!! I've been thinking about juicing....

Anyway, keep up the good work!!

Angie said...

ohhhhh goody!!!!! Another juicer!!! lol Your plan sounds GREAT!!!!!!

Well,I KNOW how much of a bummer it is to have the scale go down so LITTLE but just wait until this next week!!! Stick with your plan and I just BET you will have a loss!!!!! I am so excited for you Grace!

~Denise said...

Sounds like you have a great plan!!
Keep up the good work... it WILL pay off.

Yes, another juicer-- this is "all the rage" now isn't it!! LOL
I was surprised I could drink it too-- but it tastes MUCH better than it looks... it looks HORRIBLE.

Tracy said...

I'm so excited you are sticking with your plan! It takes such determination and perseverance to do it for the long haul. May the Lord strengthen you and keep you focused on completing this challenge!