Thursday, February 16, 2012

Level One~ Check!

Hooray!!!  Today I did day 10 on the 30 Day Shred!!!  That means tomorrow I get to move onto level 2.  I can't believe I made it all the way through level 1 without missing a single day.  If I had been doing this on my own, there would have been many days I would have put it off and never gotten around to it, but knowing that I'll be checking in with you ladies has been the motivation I've needed.  Are you ready to jump in with me Heather?

I've been juicing each morning (except Tuesday) and I'm amazed at how much I'm LIKING the juice!!!  I can hardly believe it!  I hope you all are having a wonderful week.  I'm sorry that you haven't seen much of me on your blogs!  Our computer seems to have a bug or something because it's running V E R Y slowly these days.  It makes it hard to check on everybody and even harder to comment.  I'm still here, checking when I can and praying for each of you!!!

3 comments:

Cheymelah said...

I am so ready but my dvd hasn't arrived:( I am hoping it will be here tomorrow!
I am so proud of you keep up the good work Grace!!!!

~Denise said...

I am *super* impressed!!!!!! Wow


i am lacking in exercise so much.... Keep up the good work!!!

Angie said...

I would love to try the 30 day shred.I have always been afraid to buy it though because of whatI have seen of Jillians mouth/attitude.Is it ok in that way?Do you do it in front of your girls?

GREAT JOB GRACE!!!!!!!!!!!