Friday, February 17, 2012

Shred Review

Well Angie, I thought I would post here to answer your questions. 

Officially,  I don't *like* the 30 Day Shred!!!  The clothing and the language is not what I want to have in my home day after day.  The Language is simple for me;  I turn off the audio!  There is a music only option and that is what I use only.

The clothing is harder.  I never use this in front of my husband and I hoped to not do it in front of my girls, but that has not worked out.  My girls and I have conversation ALL the time about what is good and right according to God's standards and not the world's.  They have a very basic understanding of the importance of modesty and discretion but they also have a basic understanding that there are those who are not concerned about honoring the Lord by how they dress.  So my basic "rationalizing" is, if it's just the clothes, we can, do and will talk about our standards vs. the world's standards.  The actions are not inappropriate for them to copy.  Unlike the belly dance workout I do!  I would not want them emulating those moves so I don't do it in front of them.

As far as the workout goes, it is tough!  But not KILLER!  It's only about 25 min. so that makes it doable for me.  I start level two today so I guess we'll see how it goes!

Hope this makes sense!

No comments: