Monday, February 6, 2012

It's Februry 6th....

This was the date I set to hit my first goal, which was 159.  This morning I weighed 165.8,  so obviously, I didn't reach my goal.  While I would have LOVED to have done better, the truth is, I definitely COULD have done better!  And even with all that has gone on, I'm still down three pounds!  For me, that is exciting!

My new "Big goal" is going to be 159 by my birthday, February 26.  That feels like a big goal to me, but with doing the 30 Day Shred and some other habits I'm wanting to implement, I still believe I can reach it!!!

This morning I did my first day of "The Shred"!!!  This is not going to be fun, but I can't tell you what confidence I feel with the support of you all.  One day down, twenty-nine to go!  There are three different levels of workouts so I'm planning on staying on each level for ten days.

This week's goals are going to include~
The Shred every day (except Sunday)
Green Tea daily
Four dance workouts
Two outdoor walks (I NEVER do this!!!)

3 comments:

Angie said...

I think that sounds like a *very* reasonable goal and an exciting one too!!!!!! To be out of the 160's will be great huh???

I am so glad to hear that you have not given up!!!! I have always wanted to do the 30 day shred.....Maybe sometime....

Very proud of you Grace!!

BrandyLynn said...

Grace, I appreciate your blog post, and your honesty! Great job on the shred. I've heard it's really difficult... but I KNOW you can do this! You WILL stick to it and we will cheer you on! And I think your goal *is* reasonable. I'm excited to see how you do! :)

Cheymelah said...

Grace I did the 30 day shred last year after I had Samuel! My dvd is ruined but I just ordered a new one so when it gets here I will join you! I can't wait, I am so excited! I can't wait to hear an update you are going to get so strong!