Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hello Out There!!!

I feel like I've fallen of the face of the earth this week, but I really am still alive!!!

Our whole family was taken sick (although it WASN'T pink eye!  Praise the Lord!).  I am mostly well and only have a couple children still hacking violently.  We DO NOT get sick very often so it feels like we have been hit really hard this winter.

I weighed in this morning and it said 165.2 which I was thrilled about considering I have not exercised AT ALL and my eating has been bad too.

I'm NOT quitting here!  I know I wont hit my goal by Monday, but I'm going to keep going!

After much consideration I think I'm going to tackle the 30 Day Shred these next few weeks ( 5 six day weeks).  I really dislike that workout and I've never stuck with it for more than ten days, but I've always seen results.  I feel like I really need some sort of a kick start so please, please, please keep me accountable to this! 30 days can't be THAT bad!!!

I'm excited to catch up with all of you on your blogs!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh, I hope you can do it. It sounds brutal! Wait, that wasn't the encouragement you need. Let me try again.

You can do it! You can do anything for 5 minutes with turns into several minutes. And you can do anything for several minutes once a day. And if you can do it for a day, then you can certainly do it the next day. And pretty soon, the 30 days will be done and you'll be jumping for joy!! You can do it! :D

Grace said...

Thanks Tracy! That's EXACTLY what I needed!!!

BrandyLynn said...

Grace, I hope everyone gets to feeling better really soon. Yay on the scales! (I like when they are nice!)

Wow! I've heard a LOT of people get good results with the 30 day shred. I hope that is the case with you. I'll try and hold you accountable with it as well.

When were you planning on starting it? Monday? (Sorry- if you mentioned it in your post, I missed it.)

You can do it! Instead of thinking of how many days you've done it... think of it as how many days you have left. (For me, that's more encouraging than... "I've only done this for 6 days... I can think... WOw! I've only got 24 days left." Of course, if it works better for YOU to do it the other way... then do that! LOL!

It'll be fun to track your results and see how you do. :)