Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day Seven

Thank you all so much for your prayers and encouragement!  Friday ended well and we were able to just relax together.  It doesn't appear that there is any damage to the bathroom so we are sooooo thankful!

Yesterday went well, but again I only got in one mile of walking which brings me to eleven total.

We FINALLY have snow here (only about three inches) so we are SUPER excited!  Not sure if we are heading out to church because I would have to drive our van and I'm very inexperienced driving in snow.  Either way I am anticipating a wonderful day with my family, marveling in the beauty of the Lord.

I'm very excited to weigh in tomorrow and start a new week with new goals.  This week has gone better than I would have imagined.  I never really thought I could do without sugar so "easily".

I'm praying for you all!  My computer time is limited at times so even if I'm not commenting, know that I'm thinking of you and praying for you on your journey!

2 comments:

BrandyLynn said...

So good to hear your spirits are up, Grace! :) I am also glad to hear that the bathroom suffered no permanent damage! We, too, have snow here. But we have just an inch. It's been such a HUGE crazy year, hasn't it? Last week we had 60's today it's supposed to get to 46... absolutely crazy for Iowa weather in January! Enjoy that snow. (And stay safe driving in it- if you do have to go out.)

Looking forward to a new week right along with you. :)

Cathy Gilmore said...

Glad to hear that you're doing so well without the sugar! We had snow predicted for this afternoon, but it's turned to just a few flurries predicted. But I still gave the kids hot chocolate and put on a movie so they could snuggle up on the couch while the temperature drops.

:)