Friday, January 13, 2012

Day Five

Well......  Today has been a little discouraging. 

My sweet Ella ( 2 next week) somehow managed to almost completely flood our bathroom this morning and all I had a chance to do was throw as many towels down as I could before my oldest (6) somehow accidently locked the bathroom door.  I've been trying to get the door opened all day, but no luck thus far! 

We were planning out for a dinner and a movie date tonight, but my sister forgot she was going to watch the girls so we had to cancel.

I haven't walked at all today and I've REALLY wanted sugar again.

I know I can get through today though!  The girls and I are trying to plan a fun evening at home and I'm just trying to have a relaxed and joyful attitude even though deep down I feel like crying, eating or sleeping.

Praying for a new day tomorrow!

5 comments:

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

((((hugs))))

Hoping tomorrow is a better day for you!

I also hope you had a fun evening at home. You need it!

Don't be discouraged, I felt a little discouraged today, I DID NOT want to walk and I almost gave up a few times, but I keep going.

Be of good courage!

Nataly said...

I'm so sorry you had such a rough day, Grace!! I hope your evening WAS fun and relaxing. Keep going! You can do it! I really felt like giving up yesterday and my day wasn't nearly as bad as yours. (((hugs)))

Angie said...

I am so sorry Grace!!!!!! I hope the evening went good and that you have a better day today!!

(((((((HUGS))))))

Cathy said...

I hope you got the door open!

It's been a rough day over here too, and now the Broncos are losing. My husband is delivering pizzas and is working late because of the game. We know that depressed fans like to eat regardless, but do they still tip?!

:)

BrandyLynn said...

(((GRACE))) How did you end up doing? I am so sorry it was such a discouraging day! I dislike those days SOOO much!

Our children flooded our bathroom once at our old house. Before I noticed what had happened is soaked the floor to the hallway so bad that it was literally pouring down THROUGH the ceiling to the lower level. It was SO bad. So, I know how that goes. :( I'm praying that there was no significant damage.

Hoping your weekend is going well, and you are ready to kick it back into high drive on Monday!

Blessings,