Monday, January 16, 2012

Week 2

So last week ended pretty well.  I only got in 12 of my 15 miles and I took a small sip of Mountain Dew on Sunday (which actually tasted bad to me!).  Over all I feel really good about the changes I have been able to stick to and I'm so thankful for the grace that the Lord continues to pour on me daily.

So I weighed in this morning and my official weight for week two is...... 166.8.

That's exactly two pounds less than last week so I'm very encouraged!  I'm not quite sure how I'm going to make 159 by March, but for no I'm going to plug along at my goals and just see what each week brings.

My goals for this week are~

<> Drink 64 oz. water daily
<> Walk 6 miles
<> Do TTapp 6 times
<> No sugar except I'm going to give myself four "sugar passes".  Not four times of "giving in", but four times of choosing that it is an appropriate time to eat some sugar.

Please continue to pray for me this week.  Specifically pray against burn out please! 

4 comments:

Nataly said...

Good job, Grace!! I'll be praying...gotta run now but I wanted to pop in and encourage you!

Anonymous said...

Great job!!! I am excited for you and I will be praying for you :) -Dee

Cathy said...

Great job! One to two pounds a week is how I've lost my baby weight this time - you'll be surprised at how quickly you get to 159, even if it seems far away now! I will pray that you don't get discouraged or distracted from your goals, because that is so hard with the way life goes with little children.

I just posted about the same experience of eating something I like (like you mentioned the Mt. Dew) and it not tasting good. I think it's cool!

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Good job, Grace!!! :) Seeing lower numbers on the scale is always encouraging!!