Thursday, January 3, 2013

To start out.....


This morning I weighed in at 173.8.

I may be super wimpy but I don't want to jump into something too fast and then burn out.

I've ordered my copy of Trim Healthy Mama and I'm soooo excited.  It probably won't arrive until near the end on January though. :(

I'm sure when that arrives I will have several big changes to make.  For now I'm most going to be focusing on exercising daily and drinking my water.

I know that sounds small, but I'm hoping to add more soon!

I'll be weighing more often at the beginning, just to get a feel for what my body is doing.

I've split my weight loss goals amongst my children (like Angie did!). Soooooo,  the goal is to lose eight pounds for each girl.

1.  Esther- 165
2.  Ella -  157
3.  Havilah-  149
4.  Bethany-  141
5.  Lydia - 133

My goal is to hit my Esther goal by Feb. 1.  Thanks for coming alongside me and encouraging me on my journey!

2 comments:

Nataly said...

That looks great, Grace! I know you're going to love Trim, Healthy Mama. It's so DOABLE! You won't burn out! I'm so, so glad you decided to come back and blog with us...I've missed you!

Angie said...

Oh YEAH!!!!!!!!!! You are going to DO this Grace! I ditto Nataly,you are gonna love THM. It it is so wonderful that it seems toooooooo easy!!!