Saturday, January 5, 2013

1-4-13

Well, I got all of my water in yesterday and a ten minute momsintofitness workout.  Only ten minutes but I thought is going to DIE!  I've got some serious work ahead of me before I get into good workout shape again!

On a bad note, I'm afraid my original weight was at a good moment.  My weights yesterday and today are a couple pounds higher.  I'm still aiming for 165 as my first goal though.

I'm sooooo excited to get my book!  I had a good talk with my husband this morning and he is at a really supportive and willing to change some things place.  I'm so thankful!  He is incredibly healthy and amazingly fit so sometimes it is hard for him to see my position.

1 comment:

Nataly said...

I'm glad your husband is supportive! Joe and I often have the same problem. Joe doesn't have any health issues and is super-fit and he thinks sometimes that if I do exactly what he's doing it'll work. It doesn't. lol