Friday, January 6, 2012

Getting Started!!!!

Here I go!  I'm starting this blog because my dear friend Angie has once again motivated me to.  I tell you this girl could motivate me to do ANYTHING!!!  She's just that kind of person!

While there are MANY areas of self-discipline I need to work on and many I hope to address here, the one that I'm focused on right now is of course, weight loss (it's new year's after all!).

My sweet Esther is seven months old and who knows how long before another sweet one will come along.  This is my chance to shed these extremely sticky pounds!

Right now I weight 166 pounds.  My dream weight would be 130.  For now my goal weight is 140.  That's 26 pounds that need to hit the road!

I'll return soon with a more detailed plan of attack, but for now, here I am, out in the open!  Hopefully this will boost me to stick with it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that you can do this! I'm looking forward to sharing your progress. -Dee (MOMYS)

Angie said...

I am HERE! I am HERE! I am HERE!!!!!! lol

I am SOOOOO excited that you are doing this Grace! Horray! I will check this blog every day!! You can do it!

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Good for you, Grace!

Yes, Angie has us do a few things, doesn't she. :) It is GOOD!

I just might start my own blog for my own goals on losing my extra weight and my walking. :)

BrandyLynn said...

Great job, Grace... and I LOVE the name of your blog. I hope you don't mind my walking the journey with you. I will try to check in and encourage you as I can.

Blessings,

cathyg said...

Here to cheer you on Grace! I was at the same weight you are at right now after I had my Cate, and have made it down to 140 this week. My "ultimate" goal is the same as yours. I think we can both do it!

I started a blog today about how I got the weight off, and it wasn't about exercise (which I love) or portion control. Just some old habits changing! (And I'm still working on changing them...)