Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 2

So I hit my breaking point yesterday.  ALREADY!!!  But I didnt cheat! I made the Easy Peazy Cinnamon Muffins for breakfast.  The taste was good but the texture made it so I could barely get them down (I'm telling you, I love me my carbs!).  I ended up pouring some liquid whipping cream over them and that made them super tasty.

Then came lunch.  I am NOT a fan of the Oopsie Rolls.  Especially after baking a beautiful crusty loaf of bread for the rest of my family.  Major down moment!  I ate a few bites of my Oopsie sandwich and then was done.  I had some skinny chocolate that afternoon.  All through the day really!

Dinner was really good.  I made the baked chicken thighs, mashed cauliflower and steamed some broccoli.  Next time I won't mash the cauliflower.  It made it a little too "sweet" tasting for me.  We all love cauliflower plain so I will just stick with that.

For dessert I had some choco pudding.  To be honest, I wasn't really a fan.  I have no love for almond milk unfortunately.

Today is gong to be my first E day.

I'm having quinoa with 0% Greek yogurt and blueberries for breakfast

Lunch- Mexican Cottage cheese Salad

Dinner-  Hearty Green Soup

I'm going to go looking for some yummy looking E snacks. Favorites anyone?

The last two days I've only got in a little time on the kettle bells.  Today is going to be super busy so I don't expect much more than that today either.  I'm grateful for a quick good workout though!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Give yourself time, Grace. It is going to take your taste buds awhile to adjust to the difference in taste!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Nataly said...

How are you doing, Grace?!