Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday (and Thursday!)

About thirty seconds after I opened my eyes this morning it hit me, " I never updated yesterday!!!!!".  Turns out I didn't drink my green tea either so I'll have to wait for a different week to earn my new dvd.  That's okay.  I wont let it discourage me!

So far I've walked 6 out of 10 miles
Done 2 out of 4 dancing times
Made breakfast every morning

Please pray for my husband and I as we have been thrown into the mediator role with some dear friends going through some serious issues.  We want to bring wisdom and God's heart to the situation, but sometimes it is such a struggle to know what is best! 

I'm so thankful for you ladies and how you are continuing on, even when it gets hard!

3 comments:

BrandyLynn said...

Bummer on the DVD. But at least it will give you something to work toward next week. :)

I'll be praying for wisdom in the current situation you've been put in.

(((HUGS)))

Tracy said...

Keep being strong! Sorry about the hard things coming your way. I pray you and your husband stay united in all of it.

Angie said...

I KNOW how that feels Grace.Boy do I know.I LOVE,I really LOVE helping people in that way butin some situations it can be very hard to know HOW to counsel someone.It is REALLY easy to let in cause many arguments in your own marriage! I have been there more times than I can count.It is also a great learning experience!!! I will definitely pray for you!!


You are still making progress and doing good!! Keep going!